Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Chapter 4

Johnny and I had decided to go to the park to let me cool off, it was 2:30 in the morning and we were by the fountian which was a pretty nice place to cool off. We were there for a liitle while when all of a sudden there is a loud car honk and Johnnycakes and I look over and there is a blue Mustang circling the park.
"Johnny what are we going to do?", I asked Johnny.
"I don't know, we can't run away,they are too close already"
So the Socs got out of the car and we started to trade trash talk for trash talk,when all of a sudden a Soc grabs the back of my head and shoves me under the water of the fountain. I start choking then I black out......then I woke up sitting by the fountian and wondering what Bob was doing lying on the ground with a pool of blood surrounding him. Johnny told me he killed him so we decided that we would run away,we went to Dally and he gave us 50 bucks, and a gun. He also told us to go to an old church in Windrixville and hide out there for a while.

1 comment:

  1. The eldritch trench awits the final flutes of destiny! exellent B

    ReplyDelete