Monday, October 5, 2009

Chapter 5

I woke up and forgot where I was. Then all my memories came flooding back to me, the fight, going to Darry for help and the church. I also couldn't find Johnny, I searched and searched but I couldn't find him. Then I came across the note in the dust, it said,"Went to get supplies. Be back soon. J.C.". Now that I knew where Johnnycakes was I was ready to have a drink and wake up some more.
So I went to the well to get some water and I splashed my face, when I dried off I heard a whistle and I ran to the front of the church and went sprawling on the ground.I saw it was Johnny so I made myself look like I had been laying there the whole time and said,"Hey Johnny, fancy meeting you hear."
Johnny of course had seen the whole thing, started laughing and said that I was acting more like Two-Bit everyday.
I asked what he got and he pulled; a loaf of bread, a weeks worth of baloney, a deck of cards, and a copy of Gone With the Wind(at this I got excited and asked him how he knew I would want one, and he told me I had mentioned it before, and then I thanked him.), and peroxide out of a bag. I saw Johnny take out his knife, then I realized what he planned to do.
"No Johnny, there is no way you are going out my hair!"
We then argued about it for a while then Johnnyme over. We cut our hair and it really upset me so I started to cry, and he apologized for cutting my hair and I stopped crying.
Then we started talking, and then Johnny started to cry because we had wandered into the topic of last night when Johnny killed someone.
The next morning I was thinking of a poem and I told it to Johnny. Then Dally walked into the room and brought us to dairyqueen for some food after he gave me a note from Darry and Sodapop. The both of this ate a lot of food and it cost Dally some goods money. While we we eating our food he told us that Cherry had turned to a spy for the greasers.

3 comments:

  1. Meant for the mousse of the belating differences PB and J

    ReplyDelete
  2. really good. its funny and it sticks to the book. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice, good lengthiness and descriptivyness

    ReplyDelete